Bay Area Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (281) 332-4814
- Bay Area Christian School provide quality Christian education impacting lives for now and eternity.
- The curriculum contains the traditional scope and sequence for grades K-12. Bob Jones, ACSI Purposeful Design, A Beka, and others are used as needed. BACS teaches to and beyond state standards but does not embrace Common Core.
- Christian values are encouraged through daily Bible class for all students, weekly chapel, scripture memory verses, Christ-centered curriculum, Christian teachers as role models, and outstanding Christian leaders as guest speakers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||895 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||68 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP Physics, AP Physics C, APStats|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Land's End Uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 23|
|Tuition Notes||K-6th Annual $8,625 7th-12th Annual $9,850|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Denys Watson|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Winter Track, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Weightlifting, Winter Track,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Friendswood Grades: PK-8 | 173 students
3200 W Bay Area Blvd
Friendswood, TX 77546
(281) 338-9510 1.7 PK-8
- Alvin Grades: PK-12 | 195 students
1407 Victory Lane
Alvin, TX 77511
(281) 331-0086 5.6 PK-12
This will be my boyst third year at Bay Area Christian scohool. We all love this school. The staff and teachers are tremendous. The curriculum is just outstanding and best of all is they are in a christian enviroment.
- Posted by Parent - bb.be
Both our kids attended BACS for 12 years and got a tremendous education while learning Christian principles and values. We highly recommend it!
- Posted by Parent - jrumb
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.