Friendswood KinderCare Photo #3 - our Discovery pre school programs allows the children to explore new and exciting things both inside the classroom and outside
Friendswood KinderCare Photo #5 - Our Pre school class has many hands on activities for the children to do.
The teachers and staff at KinderCare welcome you to our school.
We are all very passionate about providing the best care and education for your child while you are away at work or school.
Each day brings new fun activities and learning at our school and we enjoy the opportunity to be a part of your family's day.
We love to watch the children grow and learn and so appreciate sharing that with all of our families.
We strive for excellence in all that we do here at KinderCare and look forward to having your child in our classrooms.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our KinderCare center, a part of the Friendswood commmunity for 30 years. We look forward to building long lasting relationships with you and your children. Our center strives to assist your children in mastering all of their developmental milestones and giving them all of the love and support they need. We believe in setting every child up for success. We hope that you not only become a part of our family , but we become a part of yours.
- At KinderCare safety is always first. Our front door has a security code that only enrolled families have access to. All gates are locked and secured. We have a health and safety coordinator that does playground checks and conducts monthly fire drills and disaster drills. All teachers are first aid and CPR certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Texas Workforce Solutions and NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Friendswood KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.
June 02, 2022Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.