Health And Human Service Academy
Tel: (214) 810-9831
- Health And Human Service Academy serves 31 students in grades 9-12 and is a member of the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Health And Human Service Academy is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: NS-12 | 90 students
3737 O'Meara Drive
Houston, TX 77025
(713) 993-9544 2.4 NS-12
- Houston Grades: 1-10 | 55 students
5822 Dolores Street
Houston, TX 77057
(713) 977-1221 6.9 1-10
- Houston Grades: K-12 | 13 students
5151 Addicks Satsuma Road
Houston, TX 77084
(281) 855-3546 17.5 K-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.