Memorial Hall School
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Memorial Hall Supports many different kinds of learning.|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki/black pants and shirt(red/white/black)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,700|
|Tuition Notes||6th-12th $14,700.00|
|Admissions Director||Kimberly Smith|
|Admissions Associate||Beth Goble|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dual Credit offered, Multiple educational Field Trips throughout the year, Soccer|
- Memorial Hall serves the greater Houston area as well as the International Community.
- Memorial Hall is comprised of International Students from all over the world. Located in Northwest Houston, surrounded by outlying suburbs.
- Memorial Hall is a 501-3C nonprofit school governed by a Board of Directors whose members act as trustees and exercise due diligence to see the organization is well-managed and financially sound.
- Approved under the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to enroll nonimmigrant students on F-1, student visas.
- Many of our students live with family members or "host families."
- The administration oversees and supports the day-to-day activities, setting high expectations for the faculty and success of all students. Working continually to improve teaching and learning through effective professional development and observation of all staff.
- The small structured classes ensure effective quality teaching. Teachers pride themselves with motivating students, conveying concepts, and helping students overcome their difficulties through preparation, organization, clarity, and ability to deliver knowledge in the context that stimulates the student`s interest.
- Evaluations of students are assessed and modifications are made immediately to meet the individual needs of each student, allowing each student a higher academic success rate. The fact that all of our students are ELL`s, an emphasis on teaching and understanding the English language is an extremely integral part of the every facet of the student`s success in education at Memorial Hall.
- Each student has the opportunity to travel "his/her road," following the mission and beliefs of Memorial Hall.
- Memorial Hall School is "A School Where Children CAN and DO Learn." It is not enough to give instructions and course material, but also extremely important to provide an environment that enables the student to mature and development into an individual that can live, perform, and continue to grow sometimes a new and different cultural setting in this ever changing world we live in.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: NS-12 | 90 students
3737 O'Meara Drive
Houston, TX 77025
(713) 993-9544 6.4 NS-12
- Houston Grades: 1-10 | 55 students
5822 Dolores Street
Houston, TX 77057
(713) 977-1221 5.4 1-10
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 248 students
11326 Colonial Trail Drive
Houston, TX 77066
(713) 409-7692 10 PK-8
This school was the best thing that ever happened in my son's life. He has developed well, is polite, respectful. The school environment is great, great teachers! We thank God for the work this school does!
- Posted by Parent - Silvana Shelton
My Student has been to many private schools and we have finally found a school we love and so does my child. We have nothing but great things to say about Memorial Hall School.
- Posted by Parent - memha