Memorial Hall School
- Memorial Hall is committed to excellence in education and to ensuring that every child gets the individual attention he or she needs in order to move forward and succeed.
- But, even more than that, Memorial Hall has not only taught children to discipline their minds, but also how to let values influence their lives.
- Memorial Hall provides a quality educational facility where students with average or above average intellect can experience and acquire an excellent, meaningful education with dignity and pride.
- Memorial Hall stresses to provide a curriculum that meets the needs of the individual.
- Our staff has committed themselves throughout the years in assisting students to assume responsibility for their education and overall development.
- Memorial Hall School believes that all students have the capacity to learn.
- Since our student body is global in nature, our program utilizes a more personalized and specialized approach in instructional delivery and learning to learn.
- Our ultimate goal is to prepare our students to be capable and productive citizens of tomorrow through quality learning opportunities today.
- It is the mission of Memorial Hall School to provide a quality education program that will maintain within a diverse community of students and faculty an environment of acceptance; and to maintain a positive, energized, safe learning environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Memorial Hall Supports many different kinds of learning.|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki pants and shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,200|
|Tuition Notes||4t-12th $12,200.00|
|Admissions Director||Kimberly Smith|
|Admissions Associate||Beth Goble|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dual Credit offered, Multiple educational Field Trips throughout the year, Soccer Soccer, Dual Credit offered,
Multiple educational Field Trips throughout the year,
My Student has been to many private schools and we have finally found a school we love and so does my child. We have nothing but great things to say about Memorial Hall School.
- Posted by Parent - memha
This school, when I walked through the doors made me feel right at home. I know everyday my child and safe and learning. The environment is so different from any other school. Memorial Hall is very diverse and gives children the opportunity to see and learn about different cultures.
- Posted by Parent - memha