Memorial Hall is committed to excellence in education and to ensuring that every child gets the individual attention he or she needs in order to move forward and succeed.
But, even more than that, Memorial Hall has not only taught children to discipline their minds, but also how to let values influence their lives. Memorial Hall provides a quality educational facility where students with average or above average intellect can experience and acquire an excellent, meaningful education with dignity and pride. Memorial Hall stresses to provide a curriculum that meets the needs of the individual.
Our staff has committed themselves throughout the years in assisting students to assume responsibility for their education and overall development.
Memorial Hall School believes that all students have the capacity to learn.
Since our student body is global in nature, our program utilizes a more personalized and specialized approach in instructional delivery and learning to learn.
Our ultimate goal is to prepare our students to be capable and productive citizens of tomorrow through quality learning opportunities today.
It is the mission of Memorial Hall School to provide a quality education program that will maintain within a diverse community of students and faculty an environment of acceptance; and to maintain a positive, energized, safe learning environment.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 41 students
- Yearly Tuition: $14,700
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Memorial Hall School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Memorial Hall Supports many different kinds of learning.
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Khaki/black pants and shirt(red/white/black
Khaki/black pants and shirt(red/white/black
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Dual Credit offered, Multiple educational Field Trips throughout the year, Soccer
- Memorial Hall serves the greater Houston area as well as the International Community.
- Memorial Hall is comprised of International Students from all over the world. Located in Northwest Houston, surrounded by outlying suburbs.
- Memorial Hall is a 501-3C nonprofit school governed by a Board of Directors whose members act as trustees and exercise due diligence to see the organization is well-managed and financially sound.
- Approved under the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to enroll nonimmigrant students on F-1, student visas.
- Many of our students live with family members or "host families."
- The administration oversees and supports the day-to-day activities, setting high expectations for the faculty and success of all students. Working continually to improve teaching and learning through effective professional development and observation of all staff.
- The small structured classes ensure effective quality teaching. Teachers pride themselves with motivating students, conveying concepts, and helping students overcome their difficulties through preparation, organization, clarity, and ability to deliver knowledge in the context that stimulates the student`s interest.
- Evaluations of students are assessed and modifications are made immediately to meet the individual needs of each student, allowing each student a higher academic success rate. The fact that all of our students are ELL`s, an emphasis on teaching and understanding the English language is an extremely integral part of the every facet of the student`s success in education at Memorial Hall.
- Each student has the opportunity to travel "his/her road," following the mission and beliefs of Memorial Hall.
- Memorial Hall School is "A School Where Children CAN and DO Learn." It is not enough to give instructions and course material, but also extremely important to provide an environment that enables the student to mature and development into an individual that can live, perform, and continue to grow sometimes a new and different cultural setting in this ever changing world we live in.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Memorial Hall School cost?
Memorial Hall School's tuition is approximately $14,700 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Memorial Hall School?
The application deadline for Memorial Hall School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
This school was the best thing that ever happened in my son's life. He has developed well, is polite, respectful. The school environment is great, great teachers! We thank God for the work this school does!
My Student has been to many private schools and we have finally found a school we love and so does my child. We have nothing but great things to say about Memorial Hall School.
Endorse Memorial Hall School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.