Episcopal High School
- As a ministry of the Episcopal Diocese of Louisiana, Episcopal High School of Baton Rouge nurtures and develops the whole child -- spiritually, intellectually, morally, physically and artistically -- through challenging academic and co-curricular programs which prepare our graduates for college and for purposeful lives.
- It now serves students in grades PK-12. The low student/teacher ratio of 11:1 allows a relationship between student and teacher that recognizes the personal needs and individual levels of achievement.
- Episcopal works within the framework of a fully accredited college entrance curriculum.
- The primary goal is to develop honest, alert, intellectually curious, and academically disciplined students.
- Instruction is traditional in that it demands facts, principles, and methods, yet it is flexible in that it considers each student's capabilities and interests.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||943 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||94 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton RougeGrades: PK-12 | 1281 students
5750 Parkview Church Rd
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
- Baton RougeGrades: PK-12 | 717 students
11111 Roy Emerson Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
- Baton RougeGrades: PK-12 | 318 students
5015 Auto Plex Dr
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
- Baton RougeGrades: PK-8 | 1173 students
2025 Stuart Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
- Baton RougeGrades: PK-8 | 566 students
8850 Goodwood Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.