Episcopal High School
Tel: (225) 755-2703
- As a ministry of the Episcopal Diocese of Louisiana, Episcopal High School of Baton Rouge nurtures and develops the whole child -- spiritually, intellectually, morally, physically and artistically -- through challenging academic and co-curricular programs which prepare our graduates for college and for purposeful lives.
- It now serves students in grades PK-12. The low student/teacher ratio of 11:1 allows a relationship between student and teacher that recognizes the personal needs and individual levels of achievement.
- Episcopal works within the framework of a fully accredited college entrance curriculum.
- The primary goal is to develop honest, alert, intellectually curious, and academically disciplined students.
- Instruction is traditional in that it demands facts, principles, and methods, yet it is flexible in that it considers each student's capabilities and interests.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||980 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||91 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton Rouge Grades: PK-8 | 549 students
8850 Goodwood Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
(225) 926-4885 4.2 PK-8
- Baton Rouge Grades: PK-8 | 1168 students
2025 Stuart Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
(225) 383-3871 6.7 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.