Episcopal High School
- As a ministry of the Episcopal Diocese of Louisiana, Episcopal High School of Baton Rouge nurtures and develops the whole child -- spiritually, intellectually, morally, physically and artistically -- through challenging academic and co-curricular programs which prepare our graduates for college and for purposeful lives.
- It now serves students in grades PK-12. The low student/teacher ratio of 11:1 allows a relationship between student and teacher that recognizes the personal needs and individual levels of achievement.
- Episcopal works within the framework of a fully accredited college entrance curriculum.
- The primary goal is to develop honest, alert, intellectually curious, and academically disciplined students.
- Instruction is traditional in that it demands facts, principles, and methods, yet it is flexible in that it considers each student's capabilities and interests.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||943 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||94 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton RougeGrades: PK-12 | 1274 students
5750 Parkview Church Rd
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
- Baton RougeGrades: PK-12 | 735 students
11111 Roy Emerson Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
- Baton RougeGrades: PK-12 | 318 students
5015 Auto Plex Dr
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
- Baton RougeGrades: PK-8 | 521 students
8850 Goodwood Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
- Baton RougeGrades: PK-8 | 1173 students
2025 Stuart Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.