The Awty International School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (713) 328-5817
- The Awty International School's mission is to provide a challenging education, leading to either the International Baccalaureate or the French Baccalaureat.
- Within a friendly and nurturing environment, which encourages learning and the pursuit of excellence, Awty celebrates linguistic, cultural and international diversity and seeks to maximize the potential in all of our students as they grow to become responsible world citizens.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1,522 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||150 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-12 | 1412 students
201 Kinkaid School Dr
Houston, TX 77024
(713) 782-1640 4 PK-12
- Houston Grades: K-5 | 1431 students
2401 Claremont Ln
Houston, TX 77019
(713) 850-0222 3.5 K-5
My name is Wei Ziqi,16 years old girl ,who comes from Guangzhou, China .For now, I am studying at Pei Zheng Senior High School, which is one of the key middle schools in GZ. I am an outgoing lively and smart sunny girl. My learning achievement is at the middle level in my class .But I really want to finish my education in USA. Because of my mind was made up occasionally ,so I have not been to take part in TOEFL ,have not the TOEFL mark either .Actually, I am known about your school. My interest is wide ranging .For example, swimming , flying kite ,are perfect way for me to relax my tension ,and give me a peaceful mind. And I like reading which expand my knowledge and widen my vision. I want to study at your school , so I applying for a degree for 10 grade. With this in mind " I hereby submit my application " and await your favorable reply. Applicant: Wei Zi Qi
- Posted by Student/Alumni - 13454
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.