The Banff School
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 181 students
- Yearly Tuition: $12,881
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
The Banff School places among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
Academics and Faculty
(Navy/Khaki pants/skirt and school polo or dress shirt)
Finances and Admission
Aviation Club, International Club, International Thespian Society, Math Club, National Honor Society, Student Council, Yearbook
- On average, we have 12 students or fewer per class. Our teachers know our students and their families personally and are able to adjust instructional styles to meet the needs of our students.
- We endeavor to create a school climate where students feel welcome, accepted, and free to explore in a secure learning environment.
- Our curriculum is rigorous and college preparatory at all levels. Our teachers do not simply introduce a concept and hope that students will understand it. Our teachers teach to mastery.
- At the Upper School level, students have the option of taking the core academic courses as honors, AP, or Dual Credit. When they leave us for college, we know they are prepared because they are doing college level work while still at Banff.
- We evaluate student achievement and mastery of objectives in the fall, winter, and spring using the Measures of Academic Progress. This test provides national norms and percentiles for each student, but more importantly it allows teachers to track individual progress across the school year.
- Banff students are encouraged to balance academic pursuits with the development of skills in the visual and performing arts. Students, depending upon their grade level, study piano, art, and musical theater as part of the regular curriculum.
- Performances and art exhibitions are scheduled regularly throughout the school year and align with units of study within the academic curriculum.
Endorse The Banff School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards