Tel: (281) 890-0294
- Greystone House begin to develop a deep and personal relationship with this little person that we spend so much time with.
- As a parent, I know how much it means to have someone who notices sniffles, who is concerned because feet seem to be a little too splayed, or who is elated when the child first grasps how to read.
- I share with you the desire to have the best possible preschool academics, the most nutritious meals, and stimulating cultural activities.
- We care for children from birth to age six. The children are in three groupings; infant, toddler, and primary.
- The infant program cares for children from birth to between 16 and 20 months old.
- The toddler program provides a transition stage until the child is 2½ to 3 years old.
- The primary program is for our children until they graduate to go into the first grade.
- The child's competence is the first goal of Greystone House.
- Every child is born with a pattern for greatness. Our role as a school is to enable that power by creating an environment that does not hinder the child.
- When we follow the child and support his drive to be the best he can be, our whole society will advance.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-K | 29 students
9514 Grant Rd
Houston, TX 77070
(281) 469-1688 0.8 PK-K
- Cypress Grades: NS-6 | 28 students
11103 Mills Road
Cypress, TX 77429
(281) 469-9616 2.2 NS-6
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 248 students
11326 Colonial Trail Drive
Houston, TX 77066
(713) 409-7692 2.4 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.