Jwumc Child Development Program
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 265 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Jwumc Child Development Program of John Wesley United Methodist Church is a ministry to the community and is committed to focusing on the welfare, education, and support of all children in the program. The program is governed by policies and procedures approved by the Church Council and is overseen by the Child Development Program Committee and the Education Ministry Team. All operating procedures are in effect solely for the purpose of working toward these goals is to help each child develop a positive self image, to help each child develop creativity, to help each child develop positive attitudes about school and learning.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Jwumc Child Development Program?
The application deadline for Jwumc Child Development Program is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Jwumc Child Development Program. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards