Jwumc Child Development Program
Tel: (281) 893-5881
- The Jwumc Child Development Program of John Wesley United Methodist Church is a ministry to the community and is committed to focusing on the welfare, education, and support of all children in the program.
- The program is governed by policies and procedures approved by the Church Council and is overseen by the Child Development Program Committee and the Education Ministry Team.
- All operating procedures are in effect solely for the purpose of working toward these goals is to help each child develop a positive self image, to help each child develop creativity, to help each child develop positive attitudes about school and learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||265 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Jwumc Child Development Program is The Banff School (1.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-1 | 9 students
12035 De Forrest St
Houston, TX 77066
(281) 537-6669 1.9 PK-1
- Houston Grades: PK-12 | 531 students
Houston, TX 77014
(281) 440-1060 2 PK-12
- Spring Grades: PK-K | 168 students
16811 Shadow Valley Dr
Spring, TX 77379
(281) 655-7444 2.1 PK-K
- Houston Grades: PK-K | 29 students
9514 Grant Rd
Houston, TX 77070
(281) 469-1688 2.5 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.