Northland Christian School
- Northland Christian School was founded in 1974. Northland offers a traditional college preparatory curriculum and comprehensive co-curricular programs.
- The beautiful campus is located in northwest Houston that is one of the fastest growing areas of the fourth largest US city.
- Currently there are 330 elementary students and 350 secondary students enrolled.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$175|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Regular Summer Camp|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||531 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki shorts/pants and polos)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,900|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade level|
|Admissions Director||Kristen Gould|
|Admissions Associate||Marianna Stivers|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Robotics Team
Arts and Music Programs:
- Applicants for admission to Northland Christian School must furnish evidence that they are physically and emotionally fit, of good moral character, and academically capable. All applicants must:complete all of the Northland Application Procedures; be eligible for re-enrollment in all schools previously attended; have not been suspended or expelled from school within the past twelve months; have no academic semester grade average lower than "75"; have acceptable conduct grades and work habits; score at or above the 50th percentile on the language/reading and math sections of the entrance examination; be free of severe learning or behavioral problems; not be coming directly from any type of rehabilitation program (i.e., drug, alcohol, behavior, mental, etc.); agree to comply with all policies in the Parent-Student Handbook.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.