Northwood Montessori School
- A local group of parents, convinced that a Montessori education is the best available for children, founded Northwood Montessori School in 1975.
- Established as a non-profit educational organization, Northwood is the oldest AMI recognized school in the FM 1960 area.
- Providing children beween the ages of 2 1/2 and 6 1/2 with a safe, stable environment which enables them to develop self-confidence, independence, inner discipline and a love for learning is the school's purpose.
- Here, each child progresses through an individualized program consisting of language development, reading, math skills, botany, geography, art, music and movement.
- Our proven teaching methods and exceptional materials are designed to involve the whole child in the learning process.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)
Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
National avg.: 85%
People that viewed Northwood Montessori School also viewed these schools: Northland Christian School Pk-12.
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017