Trillium Day School
Tel: (281) 370-8760
- Trillium Day School invites Kindergarten through eighth grade students to experience an innovative, theme-based curriculum.
- A multi-sensory approach sparks excitement as students delve into learning as a hands-on adventure.
- Our fully interdisciplinary curriculum provides opportunities for creative activities, imaginative lessons and students motivated to succeed.
- Students are recognized as distinct individuals with unique interests, abilities and learning styles.
- Enthusiasm for hands-on learning and creative activities teach children the relationship between classroom learning and real world experiences.
- In all curriculum areas, creative expression is encouraged and supported.
- Guided by nurturing teachers who provide the inspiration, students learn problem solving, brainstorming and achieve success.
- Learning is the freedom to create, to explore, to attempt, to discover, to succeed and to begin again.
- Trillium Day School fosters this philosophy through an atmosphere of caring in a creative, stimulating environment designed to instill a lifelong love of learning.
- Students at Trillium do more than work through a curriculum.
- They develop into critical and creative thinkers as teachers guide and encourage learning in a cooperative environment filled with enthusiasm and energy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Grades: PK-12 | 152 students
4266 Interfaith Way
Spring, TX 77381
(281) 298-9200 9.6 PK-12
- Spring Grades: PK-8 | 381 students
2601 Spring Stuebner Rd
Spring, TX 77389
(281) 353-4570 4.1 PK-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.