Central Christian Academy
Tel: (713) 468-3248
- Central Christian Academy has been in existence since 1973, and during all this time, many traditions have been established.
- Central has been the home of many a student who has gone on to higher education or who has entered the work arena.
- Our academics are the key, but when you supplement these academics with the Word of God and a qualified, caring faculty, that just magnifies our effectiveness.
- To be sure, our students have golden opportunites to improve their minds and athletic skills, but the opportunities to learn about God and to seek His will are limitless.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-12 | 1412 students
201 Kinkaid School Dr
Houston, TX 77024
(713) 782-1640 4.3 PK-12
- Houston Grades: PK-7 | 77 students
6601 Antoine Dr
Houston, TX 77091
(713) 686-5538 3.6 PK-7
- Houston Grades: NS-12 | 743 students
12555 Ryewater Dr
Houston, TX 77089
(281) 464-8299 24.5 NS-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?