Central Christian Academy
- Central Christian Academy has been in existence since 1973, and during all this time, many traditions have been established.
- Central has been the home of many a student who has gone on to higher education or who has entered the work arena.
- Our academics are the key, but when you supplement these academics with the Word of God and a qualified, caring faculty, that just magnifies our effectiveness.
- To be sure, our students have golden opportunites to improve their minds and athletic skills, but the opportunities to learn about God and to seek His will are limitless.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-12 | 1412 students
201 Kinkaid School Dr
Houston, TX 77024
(713)243-5040 4.3 PK-12
- Houston Grades: PK-7 | 77 students
6601 Antoine Dr
Houston, TX 77091
(713)686-5538 3.6 PK-7
- Houston Grades: NS-12 | 743 students
12555 Ryewater Dr
Houston, TX 77089
(281)464-8299 24.5 NS-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.