The Fay School
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Students: 288 students
- Yearly Tuition: $27,950
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 20 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
As you enter our strikingly beautiful and serene campus, you will feel a sense of warmth and safety. Moreover, you will understand that The Fay School is truly a home. We take tremendous pride in guiding our students to becoming young people who are:
Prepared, Well-Rounded, and Articulate. These three core values, you can expect, are the realized outcomes that continue to justify our educational model and philosophy.
- Prepared: We prepare our students and alumni for entrance into and success within Houston`s finest middle and upper schools. Our progressive and rigorous curriculum is exclusively preparatory in nature and our graduates are successful throughout the city of Houston and beyond.
- Well-Rounded: Our well-rounded students are grounded in an appreciation of community and global awareness. Our "Fay Family" is central to the ethos of our intentional culture and the diversity of thought and experiences our students enjoy.
- Articulate: We believe communication is paramount to success and we teach our students to articulate their own thoughts, values, and aspirations. At The Fay School, success is found in our students` poised and compelling communication with peers and adults alike.
Endorse The Fay School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards