The Branch School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
Club or Organization:
Piano Lessons, Robotics, Sign Language, Theater, Yoga, Zoo Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Junior Athletes, Soccer Shots
- The Branch School is accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest (ISAS) and Cognia and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
- We provide our students a world-class education in a warm, caring community.
- The school's curriculum is STEAM-based (Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Math).
- A love of nature is cultivated through our Outdoor Classroom program with environmental studies.
- Our low student/teacher ratio allows for individualized attention with differentiated instruction.
- Values and character education are taught and modeled.
Endorse The Branch School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards