- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 500 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 22 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
After-school Enrichment Classes, STEM GEMs, Student Council, Technology
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Studio Art, Theater Arts
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Recreation Ministry Sports
Grace School's mission is to provide a rigorous educational program that prepares students for success at the next level. Our teachers demonstrate a deep developmental level of each child and implore a vast variety of instructional strategies tailored to best meet the individual needs of our students. In 1975, Grace Presbyterian Church founded a Christian school to serve as an extension of the church. The mission was to introduce students to Jesus Christ and teach the importance of becoming strong Christian leaders as part of the overall education.
Over the next four decades, the story of Grace is the story of a community dedicated to shaping the next generation of leaders, problem solvers and good citizens. It's that relentless pursuit of excellence that`s been graduating leaders for more than four decades.
Grace Primary School provides pre-school aged students opportunities to cultivate an enduring love of learning. Children learn in a structured program that emphasizes creative expression and learning through music and dramatic play. Parents can be assured of a loving, secure, yet challenging atmosphere. In 2016, Grace Lower School was designated the first certified STEM program in the state of Texas. Lower School is also known for building strong school-initiated family and community relationships. Whether chaperoning a field trip, serving as a mystery reader for your child's class, or simply having lunch with your child, discover the magic that happens when you can partner with your child's teacher and become an integral part of your child's education. Grace Middle School provides the guidance and support needed to navigate their adolescent years. Dedicated teachers embrace the diverse interests of students and explicitly prepare and guide students through the application process for high school.
In addition to the four core academic areas, Grace is proud to offer:
- A unique Christian Studies experience allowing students to study the Bible, build a personal relationship with the Lord, and develop a servant's heart;
- Two nationally certified outdoor learning facilities;
- A first-class athletics complex;
- A wide-array of after-school enrichment opportunities that allow students explore and develop various interests;
- A digital library that gives students 24/7 access to thousands of e-books;
- State of the art technology in our classrooms, Makers Spaces, and STEM Labs;
- Studio art, band, music, choir, theater, and media arts opportunities
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Grace School offer?
Grace School offers 10 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Grace School's ranking?
Grace School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Grace School?
The application deadline for Grace School is Jan. 22 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 22 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Grace School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards