River Oaks Academy
- ROA offers a tailored education for students with a wide variety of needs, including students with learning differences and international students who need ESL instruction.
- The common need is a small student-teacher ratio, individualized attention and appropriately modified curriculum.
- Our learning environment is intentionally suppportive of students' individual needs.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Yes, All Learning Differences are supported|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Depends on the needs of the student but ranges from $15k-20k per year|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Green|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: 1-12 | 350 students
12207 Whittington Dr
Houston, TX 77077
(281)493-1070 2.4 1-12
- Houston Grades: 1-12 | 127 students
2815 Rosefield Drive
Houston, TX 77080
(713)479-0800 6.7 1-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.