St. Francis Episcopal School
St. Francis Episcopal School Photo #3 - Primary School cheering on Upper School at the Homecoming Pep Rally.
St. Francis Episcopal School Photo #4 - Lower School students reading outside together on a beautiful day!
St. Francis Episcopal School Photo #8 - Lower School student getting ready for the Blessing of the "Stuffed" Animals.
St. Francis Episcopal School serves 875 students in grades Prekindergarten-12, is a member of the National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES), the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
The student:teacher of St. Francis Episcopal School is 14:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Episcopal.
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 875 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 15 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Pre-AP English, Pre-AP Math
Classroom Dress Code
(Varies by division)
(Varies by division)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Dec. 15 / rolling
Tuition costs vary by grade level. For more information, please visit our website at www.StFrancisHouston.org.
Summer Program Cost Notes
Summer programs costs vary by activity. For more information, please visit our website at www.StFrancisHouston.org.
% on Financial Aid
Total Sports Offered
- Founded in 1952 as a parish school of St. Francis Episcopal Church, St. Francis Episcopal School is an independent, college-preparatory school serving boys and girls from 2 years old through high school. During their time here, students discover and cultivate their particular talents and interests, developing the confidence, self-awareness, and enthusiasm to succeed in all their endeavors. As a community, we strive to grow intellectually and personally so that we may better serve the wider world. Because we believe our education is not for us alone, we design every lesson, project, and experience to help us all grow as people for others: thinkers, makers, and citizens who live our learning and our faith.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse St. Francis Episcopal School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.
June 02, 2022Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.