- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: 6-9
- Students: 256 students
- Yearly Tuition: $622,000
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Debate Club, Literary Magazine, Model United Nations, Robotics Club, Student Council, Student Newspaper, TEDx
Arts and Music Programs:
A Capella Group, Band Program, Chorus, Jazz Band, String Orchestra
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Outdoor Program, Ski Patrol
View the Eaglebrook School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
- Faculty members at Eaglebrook School are committed to teaching middle school-aged boys the skills they will need for the rest of their lives, and they are able to do it in an environment that is beautiful, comfortable, and safe. In the classroom, the dormitory, the dining room, the sports field, and in all other areas of school life, Eaglebrook School seeks to foster and teach middle school-aged boys the following core skills.
- The Skills of Self-Advocacy and Accountability
- The Skills of Understanding Information
- The Skills of Critical Thinking
- The Skills of Self Expression and Creativity
- The Skills of Organization and Time Management
- The Skills of Citizenship
- The Skills of Healthy Living
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein '77 - Abdullah II is a well respected world leader and a member of the Hashemite dynasty, the royal family of Jordan since 1921. He began his reign in 1999.
- Jason Wu '98 - Jason is a Taiwanese-Canadian artist and fashion designer based in New York City best known for designing the dresses of Michelle Obama on several occasions, including those worn during the first and second inauguration of American President Barack Obama.
- Michael Douglas '60 - Michael is an award winning and acclaimed actor and producer. He has received numerous accolades over the years including two Academy Awards, five Golden Globe awards, a Primetime Emmy Award, the Cecil B. DeMille Award, and the AFI Life Achievement Award.
- Henry Kravis '60 - Henry is the co-founder of KKR & Co. Inc., a global investment firm. Additionally, in 2006, he established The Henry R. Kravis Prize in Nonprofit Leadership which identifies extraordinary leaders in the nonprofit sector, celebrates their accomplishments a
- Brandon Wu '12 - Brandon got his first PGA tour start at the 2019 US Open after winning the US Amerstur Championship tournament that year. In 2020, he was the Ferry Tour Championship winner and also helped guide Stanford to the NCAA Division I Men’s Golf Championship team
- Michael Beschloss '70 - Michael is an award winning historian known for specializing on the United States presidency and has been a frequent commentator on the PBS NewsHour and is the NBC News Presidential Historian.
- Mo Cassera '89 - Mo is an American basketball coach and was Hofstra University's men's head coach from 2010-2013 and current CBS Sports Broadcaster covering NCAA basketball.
- Christopher Mellon '72 - Christopher is a former United States Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence in the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations and later for Security and Information Operations. He also served as the staff director of the United States Sen
- Chris Waddell '84 - Chris was an American Paralympic sit-skier and wheelchair track athlete. Additionally, in 2009 he became the first paraplegic to climb Mount Kilimanjaro. Chris was inducted into the Paralympic Hall of Fame in 2010 and the US Ski & Snowboard Hall of Fame i
- Thomas Hoving '46 - Thomas was an American museum executive and consultant and the director of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City. He began his career at the MET in 1967 and quickly expanded the MET's collections.
Endorse Eaglebrook School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards