The Bement School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-9
- Enrollment: 220 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1 / Dec. 15 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
The Bement School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for:
Academics and Faculty
Friday dress is khaki skirt/pants with blue blazer, tie with collared shirt
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess, Literary Magazine, Math Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Concert Band, Concert Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Cross Country Skiing, Dance, Mountain Biking, Snowboarding
- Fine arts for every child every day
- Daily physical education and sport offerings with team athletics starting in grade 5
- Academic challenge for a range of student learners
- Small boarding population allows for individual attention
- Diverse international population
- World language instruction grades K-9
Frequently Asked Questions
Does The Bement School offer a summer program?
Yes, The Bement School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does The Bement School offer?
The Bement School offers 18 interscholastic sports: Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Field Hockey, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Mountain Biking, Soccer, Squash, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee and Winter Track. The Bement School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for most sports offered.
What is The Bement School's ranking?
The Bement School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for: Most sports offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for The Bement School?
The application deadline for The Bement School is Feb. 1 / Dec. 15 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 1 / Dec. 15 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse The Bement School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards