Campus School of Smith College
- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 256 students
- Yearly Tuition: $14,100
- Application Deadline: Mar. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Smith College Campus School in Northampton, Massachusetts, is a coeducational laboratory day school for children ages 5 -12. It is open to all children in the surrounding communities. The Campus School strives to be a cooperative and responsive community committed to an education that addresses children's cognitive, physical, social, and emotional development. We recognize and respect individual differences and work to build on the strengths of each child. We celebrate children's achievements, helping children recognize their accomplishments and experience a joy in learning. Central to our philosophy is the belief that children should acquire a set of fundamental concepts and skills, as well as the habits of mind and heart, that enable them to understand and operate in their world and become effective problem solvers and responsible community members. We view learning as a dynamic process that is enhanced by an openness to new ideas and a willingness to take intellectual risks in the pursuit of knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Campus School of Smith College cost?
Campus School of Smith College's tuition is approximately $14,100 for private students.
What is Campus School of Smith College's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Campus School of Smith College?
The application deadline for Campus School of Smith College is Mar. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Mar. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Campus School of Smith College. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards