Kids Arena Montessori School
- The Kid's Arena is committed to providing families with outstanding service, care, and education.
- At The Kid's Arena, we value each individual. Parent-teacher meetings are encouraged and held on a regular basis.
- Well-trained, dedicated teachers, a nurturing environment and planned activities foster emotional, physical, cognitive and language development.
- The Kid's Arena provides an educational program designed to meet the individual needs of each child.
- Our program is based on the knowledge that young children are active learners.
- Because children learn by doing, activities and curriculum are planned around units of study that are meaningful and interesting to young children.
- Teachers provide learning experiences through discussion, activities and play involving all your child's senses. Learning is enhanced in an enriched, nurturing environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HoustonGrades: PK-8 | 472 students
8100 Roos Road
Houston, TX 77036
BellaireGrades: PK-12 | 118 students
4610 Bellaire Blvd
Bellaire, TX 77401
HoustonGrades: PK-K | 14 students
7605 Bissonnet St
Houston, TX 77074
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?