Kids Arena Montessori School
- The Kid's Arena is committed to providing families with outstanding service, care, and education.
- At The Kid's Arena, we value each individual. Parent-teacher meetings are encouraged and held on a regular basis.
- Well-trained, dedicated teachers, a nurturing environment and planned activities foster emotional, physical, cognitive and language development.
- The Kid's Arena provides an educational program designed to meet the individual needs of each child.
- Our program is based on the knowledge that young children are active learners.
- Because children learn by doing, activities and curriculum are planned around units of study that are meaningful and interesting to young children.
- Teachers provide learning experiences through discussion, activities and play involving all your child's senses. Learning is enhanced in an enriched, nurturing environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HoustonGrades: PK-K | 14 students
7605 Bissonnet St
Houston, TX 77074
- HoustonGrades: PK-8 | 472 students
8100 Roos Road
Houston, TX 77036
- BellaireGrades: PK-12 | 118 students
4610 Bellaire Blvd
Bellaire, TX 77401
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.