Congregation Brith Shalom
- Founded in 1955, Brith Shalom is a dynamic congregation, which fosters participation and emphasizes the importance of Jewish practice and study within the context of Conservative Judaism.
- The spirit of family intimacy has been maintained throughout our congregations' history by constitutionally limiting our membership to 500 families.
- This spirit of closeness between home and synagogue is woven through our congregation.
- It is enhanced through our excellent religious school, our family education, and our adult education programs.
- Congregation Brith Shalom is a dynamic egalitarian congregation that fosters participation and emphasizes the importance of Jewish practice and study within the context of Conservative Judaism.
- We strive to make the great rewards of Jewish living and learning accessible to all.
- A spirit of family closeness is woven through our concregation.
- Learning together, praying together, crying and laughing together, working for a better world together; we care deeply about each individual's unique Jewish journey.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.