Congregation Brith Shalom
Tel: (713) 667-1616
- Founded in 1955, Brith Shalom is a dynamic congregation, which fosters participation and emphasizes the importance of Jewish practice and study within the context of Conservative Judaism.
- The spirit of family intimacy has been maintained throughout our congregations' history by constitutionally limiting our membership to 500 families.
- This spirit of closeness between home and synagogue is woven through our congregation.
- It is enhanced through our excellent religious school, our family education, and our adult education programs.
- Congregation Brith Shalom is a dynamic egalitarian congregation that fosters participation and emphasizes the importance of Jewish practice and study within the context of Conservative Judaism.
- We strive to make the great rewards of Jewish living and learning accessible to all.
- A spirit of family closeness is woven through our concregation.
- Learning together, praying together, crying and laughing together, working for a better world together; we care deeply about each individual's unique Jewish journey.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?