Congregation Brith Shalom
- Founded in 1955, Brith Shalom is a dynamic congregation, which fosters participation and emphasizes the importance of Jewish practice and study within the context of Conservative Judaism.
- The spirit of family intimacy has been maintained throughout our congregations' history by constitutionally limiting our membership to 500 families.
- This spirit of closeness between home and synagogue is woven through our congregation.
- It is enhanced through our excellent religious school, our family education, and our adult education programs.
- Congregation Brith Shalom is a dynamic egalitarian congregation that fosters participation and emphasizes the importance of Jewish practice and study within the context of Conservative Judaism.
- We strive to make the great rewards of Jewish living and learning accessible to all.
- A spirit of family closeness is woven through our concregation.
- Learning together, praying together, crying and laughing together, working for a better world together; we care deeply about each individual's unique Jewish journey.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Congregation Brith Shalom also viewed these schools: Kids Arena Montessori School.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?