Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Coder Kids, Cooking Club, Engineering For Kids, French Class, Minecraft
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts and Crafts, Ceramics, Drum Jam, Post Oak Performers, Sewing Class, Ukulele/Guitar Class
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Fencing with Houston Sword Sports, Mad About Hoops, Soccer Shots, Tennis Skills
At the heart of our vision is not a method, but rather a goal: to help young people construct themselves as complete human beings. This goal includes core beliefsthat mean:
- Learning is active, not passive; that children and adults alike learn best by doing.
- People learn best when they want to, and not when they're coerced by external rewards or competition.
- Peace and cooperation are not just utopian ideals, but an orientation and skill set that must be cultivated from earliest childhood.
- Ultimately, a worthwhile life has significance to both the individual and to society.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Post Oak School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of The Post Oak School?
What sports does The Post Oak School offer?
What is The Post Oak School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for The Post Oak School?
Endorse The Post Oak School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards