Red Apple Private School
- Red Apple is a leading provider of high quality education and care for young children.
- For more than 25 years, we have been helping children learn and grow in a warm, stimulating, environment that makes learning fun! Red Apple School has chosen the A Beka Curriculum.
- This curriculum is written by leading educators from the Pensacola Christian College teaching phonics, math, social studies, science, writing and Christian principals.
- Red Apple School uses the A Beka Program in each class, from Toddlers to First Grade.
- Additionally we use Hooked On Phonics from Pre-Kindergartner thru First Grade.
- A Beka Curriculum introducing Letters and Sounds and Numbers with Button Bear, colors, shapes, singing and dancing.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-K | 82 students
7324 Sw Frwy Ste 100
Houston, TX 77074
(713) 777-7877 8.7 PK-K
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 333 students
8100 Roos Road
Houston, TX 77036
(713) 774-4447 1.4 PK-8
- Shreveport Grades: K-12 | 716 students
9333 Linwood Ave
Shreveport, LA 71106
(318) 687-4923 214.5 K-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.