Red Apple Private School
- Red Apple is a leading provider of high quality education and care for young children.
- For more than 25 years, we have been helping children learn and grow in a warm, stimulating, environment that makes learning fun! Red Apple School has chosen the A Beka Curriculum.
- This curriculum is written by leading educators from the Pensacola Christian College teaching phonics, math, social studies, science, writing and Christian principals.
- Red Apple School uses the A Beka Program in each class, from Toddlers to First Grade.
- Additionally we use Hooked On Phonics from Pre-Kindergartner thru First Grade.
- A Beka Curriculum introducing Letters and Sounds and Numbers with Button Bear, colors, shapes, singing and dancing.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?