- Red Apple is a leading provider of high quality education and care for young children.
- For more than 25 years, we have been helping children learn and grow in a warm, stimulating, environment that makes learning fun! Red Apple School has chosen the A Beka Curriculum.
- This curriculum is written by leading educators from the Pensacola Christian College teaching phonics, math, social studies, science, writing and Christian principals.
- Red Apple School uses the A Beka Program in each class, from Toddlers to First Grade.
- Additionally we use Hooked On Phonics from Pre-Kindergartner thru First Grade.
- A Beka Curriculum introducing Letters and Sounds and Numbers with Button Bear, colors, shapes, singing and dancing.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.