Our Lady Of Lourdes Catholic School
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School is a full accredited school and will be for the next eight years through the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department.
- We are proud of our commendations and will work to improve our instruction and programs.
- The education program at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School is designed to meet the needs of each individual student.
- Ultimately each student will gain from school according to the effort he/she applies.
- Our Lady of Lourdes School is dedicated to providing our students the opportunity to acquire wisdom, achieve academically, and to grow physically.
- We will strive to help our students develop socially, morally, and spiritually within a Christian environment.
- We value a close relationship with God; to develop this, we strive to create an atmosphere of awareness of God among us through prayer, respect, teamwork, honesty, loyalty, and integrity.
- We are committed to excellence in education through mastery of communicating subject matter with emphasis on basic skills.
- We aspire toward clear and consistent expectations which challenge all students to achieve their fullest potential.
- We aim to provide and foster an environment of respect and acceptance where all can grow spiritually, socially, emotionally, and academically.
- We value, and strive to instill, a strong and positive self-image in our students.
- We will accomplish these goals through Gods goodness and with a happy and joyful spirit.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.