Our Lady Of Fatima Catholic School
- Our Lady of Fatima Catholic School was founded in 1949 by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word.
- Our Lady of Fatima offers a comprehensive educational program for pre-school through 6th grade.
- The school operates under the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston and is accredited by the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department.
- Our Lady of Fatima remains committed to educating the students in spiritual values and honors the dignity and uniqueness of each student.
- We focus on providing a strong Catholic education in a warm, nurturing Christ-centered environment.
- Our PreK3 through Kindergarten program offers an excellent Montessori-based academic curriculum while grades 1-6 provide accelerated, traditional academics.
- All grades participate in Spanish, music, physical education, art, and technology electives.
- The students learn about the love and word of God and the necessity of sharing God's love with all people through service to the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Texas City Grades: 1-12 | 18 students
2220 29th St N
Texas City, TX 77590
(403) 348-1515 1.4 1-12
- Hitchcock Grades: PK-6 | 67 students
10114 Highway 6
Hitchcock, TX 77563
(409) 925-3224 8.2 PK-6
- Galveston Grades: K-12 | 20 students
1111 32nd St
Galveston, TX 77550
(281) 844-5110 9.7 K-12
- Galveston Grades: PK-5 | 46 students
2503 Sealy St
Galveston, TX 77550
(409) 763-7022 9.9 PK-5
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.