- Satori is a preschool and primary school designed to meet the special intellectual, emotional, behavioral and social needs of gifted and inquisitive children.
- Satori School serves a diverse population of gifted and inquisitive children and their families.
- We provide a challenging, individualized program addressing the needs of the whole child in a community that values creativity, problem solving and respect.
- Satori's nurturing atmosphere engages and inspires a child's natural love of learning.
- Satori's program nurtures the child while celebrating creativity and cooperation.
- We consider it vital that children find education exciting, because those feelings make learning a life-long pursuit.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
National Association for the Gifted
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Costs depend on age of child. Call for more information|
|Admissions Director||Joanna Honea|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and crafts, Chess, D and D, Dance, Drums, Exotic animals, Gymnastics, Piano, Roots and shoots Chess, D and D, Dance, Drums, Exotic animals, Gymnastics, Piano, Arts and crafts,|
Roots and shoots,
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.