Trinity Baptist Christian School
- Trinity Baptist Christian School exists to assist members of TBC in training their children in academics, building Christ-like character that is Bible-based, others serving, God loving, Christ proclaiming and focused above.
- TBCS seeks to offer the highest quality curriculum, staff and aid to its students, so that upon graduation each student will have been well prepared to live a life in this present world.
- TBCS seeks to maintain an atmosphere for all students that stimulates spiritual growth or change that is built on the foundation of the principles of God's Word.
- TBCS seeks to use each opportunity to teach and demonstrate a servant's attitude both in and out of the classroom.
- TBCS seeks to guide each student to choose to love God with all their heart, soul and strength.
- TBCS seeks to instill in each student the responsibility of God's children to live and exercise the Great Commission.
- TBCS seeks to always keep its focus on pleasing Jesus Christ and not be distracted by the world in which we live.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.