Let Augusta Christian Schools know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Typically the first official contact with Augusta Christian Schools is through the Admissions Office.
- We encourage every family to call Lauren Banks, Director of Admissions, at (706) 863-2905, extension 206, or you can request an information packet through our website. After looking over the packet, we ask you to call and make an appointment to meet with the Admissions Director so that you can learn about our program and admissions process, and take a tour of facilities.
- This appointment is your time to ask any questions about school or admissions process.The Admissions Office is happy to set up visitation for prospective students or their parents who desire to visit in our classes.
- This visit allows opportunity to get a close up view of a typical day at Augusta Christian.
- Students visiting in the middle and high school would "shadow" one of our students.After submitting an online application, the Admissions Office will walk each family through the complete process. Online application link: http://www.augustachristian.org/ApplicationforAdmission.