Let Bethany Christian School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- The Admissions Process for Preschool begins with a meeting and tour of the classroons with the Preschool Director.
- An Application is submitted by the interested family. Parents wishing to enroll their students in preschool are required to complete a Registration packetwhich includes: State Required forms, Parent Agreement Form signed by parent or legal guardian, Completed immunization records with doctor`s signature, Financial Responsibility Contract. The Admissions Process for K-8: STEP ONE: anEducational Success Consultation and Enrollment FormsParent/Principal Interview: The purpose of the interview is to give the family and the principal the opportunity to meet and answer any questions you might have about Bethany Christian School.
- STEP TWO: Consideration for Admission: Once the ESC with the Principal is completed an Entrance Exam is scheduled: All students applying for admission to Bethany Christian School must take an entrance exam.
- Appointments for individual testing are scheduled through the school office. STEP THREE: Notification: After the Entrance Exam is completed and reviewed by the Admissions Team, you will be notified whether or not your child has been accepted.
- If the class for which your student is applying is full, your student will be placed on a waiting list.
- When an opening occurs, several factors are considered, including date of application and siblings who are currently attending or applying for entrance.
- STEP FOUR: Confirmation of Registration: If your student has been accepted, you will be given the Registration Packet.
- The Registration Packet and non-refundable registration fee must be submitted to secure your student`s place in the class.The Registration Packet includes various forms, which may include: Parent Agreement Form signed by parent or legal guardian, Completed immunization records with doctor`s signature, Photocopy of child`s birth certificate, Financial Responsibility Contract.