Let Calvary Chapel Anaheim School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- It is Calvary Chapel Anaheim School's policy that one parent is a Bible-believing Christian since what the children learn in a Christian school setting needs to be backed-up in the home.
- A child must be five years of age on or before September 1st of the year they are to enter school in order to be enrolled in kindergarten classes.
- Children who are entering kindergarten in September will be tested for kindergarten readiness.
- Immunization records must be present upon registration for kindergarten. Children with severe behavioral, emotional, or physical difficulties have very special needs.
- We are not adequately organized to serve these needs and therefore cannot admit such children.
- However, we are sympathetic and vitally concerned for their welfare. Calvary Chapel Anaheim School admits students of any race, color or national origin.