Calvary Chapel Anaheim School
Calvary Chapel Anaheim is a Christian school offering sound, biblical instruction; college preparatory education; a loving, dedicated and qualified staff; a low teacher to student ratio; an upper grade sports program; exciting field trips; a before and after school daycare program; and affordable tuition. Our motto is "Equiping His Saints for Service.".
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 118 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,710
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Discounts are available for additional children from the same household.
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Children's Choir, Dance, Guitar Lessons, Piano Lessons
- As an extension of the Christian home, Calvary Chapel Anaheim School seeks to equip children to develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and to love and serve Him with all their heart, mind, soul, and strength. And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ… -Ephesians 4:11-13 Calvary Chapel Anaheim is a Christian school offering sound, biblical instruction; a college preparatory education; a loving, dedicated and qualified staff; a low teacher to student ratio; an upper grade sports program; exciting field trips; a before and after school daycare program; and affordable tuition. Our motto is "Equiping His Saints for Service."
Endorse Calvary Chapel Anaheim School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.