Orange County Christian School
- The mission of Orange County Christian School, in partnership with the family, is to encourage the development of each individual student, spiritually, intellectually, academically, physically, and socially, through an educational program that promotes excellence and places Christ at the center of all things.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Financial assistance offered.|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Tennis,|
- People that viewed Orange County Christian School also viewed these schools: Anaheim Discovery Christian School, Vineyard Christian School, Calvary Chapel Anaheim School, Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus and Zion Lutheran School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Grades: PK-8 | 118 students
270 E. Palais Rd.
Anaheim, CA 92805
(714)563-9608 5.6 PK-8
- Anaheim Grades: PK-8 | 482 students
1557 W. Mable Street
Anaheim, CA 92805
(714)874-8233 3.8 PK-8
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.