Orange County Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of Orange County Christian School, in partnership with the family, is to encourage the development of each individual student, spiritually, intellectually, academically, physically, and socially, through an educational program that promotes excellence and places Christ at the center of all things.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Financial assistance offered.|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Tennis,|
- People that viewed Orange County Christian School also viewed these schools: Anaheim Discovery Christian School, Vineyard Christian School, Calvary Chapel Anaheim School, Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus and Zion Lutheran School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Grades: PK-8 | 118 students
270 E. Palais Rd.
Anaheim, CA 92805
(714)563-9608 5.6 PK-8
- Anaheim Grades: NS-8 | 482 students
1557 W. Mable Street
Anaheim, CA 92805
(714)874-8233 3.8 NS-8
OCCS is a great school! The teachers are well qualified and have a true love for their students. My children attended through their high school graduation. I only wish that I had found them sooner!
- Posted by Parent - rtkp
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.