Let Central Christian School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- FAITH Consistent with their mission to truly partner with families, Central requires at least one parent in each family to be a professing Christ-follower, and families are expected to regularly attend a local church.While Central is a ministry of Central Presbyterian Church, families come from 80 different churches in the St. Louis area and represent an array of Christian denominations. AGE CUT-OFF DATE We offer Grades 3K through 6th. 3K is for children who turn 3 by July 31.
- Junior Kindergarten is for those who turn 4 by July 31, and Senior Kindergarten is for those who turn 5 by July 31.
- Children enrolled in 3K should be potty-trained by the first day of school.
- ADMISSIONS STEPS After submitting your child's application, Central teachers are eager to meet your child! Applicants will come for a Shadow Day ranging from 1 hour to a full school day (depending on your child's age.) Applicants engage in classroom activities and also participate in a screening session with a faculty member. Central's Director of Admissions will host each applicant's parent(s) for a parent interview in an effort to conversationally learn more about you, hear about your faith and values, and learn why you're interested in Central.
- As a covenant school, one parent must be a Christ-follower and align with the basic tenets of historic, orthodox Christianity in order for us to fulfill ourmission to partner with families.
- Central's Admissions Committee will also review an applicant's Teacher Referral and school records during the application process. To learn more details about our process, visit our admissions webpages.