Central Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- A National Blue Ribbon School, Central is a Christian school seeking truth as they were designed to do. Students ages 3 through 6th Grade are offered excellent preparation to thrive in middle school and beyond.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
Educational Records Bureau
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Gifted, Mild Learning Differences|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2016|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 30 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,170|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $5,845 (3 half days per week) to $10,170 (5 full days)|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Christan Perona|
|Admissions Associate||Lindsey Hunsicker|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, SoftballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Aftercare Program, Chess Club
Arts and Music Programs:
- A National Blue Ribbon School, Central is a Christian school seeking truth as they were designed to do. As a result, you`ll see evidence of excellent academic, social-emotional and spiritual preparation through a combination of research-based practices, differentiated instruction, and intentional relationships.
- Central is bringing a Gospel-centered approach and passion to excellent education in St. Louis while striving to lay a firm foundation for our city`s and nation`s future thought-leaders and change-agents. By developing problem-solving and critical-thinking skills in a nurturing and diverse environment, students in preschool through 6th Grade are equipped to thrive in secondary schools and engage their generation for Jesus Christ.
- Join Central for an Admissions Coffee or call to schedule a private tour -- Discover why Christian parents choose Central as their partner in education!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Florissant Grades: PK-12 | 298 students
845 Dunn Rd
Florissant, MO 63031
(314)972-6227 9.2 PK-12
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-2 | 187 students
7400 Olive Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63130
(314)725-5262 2.1 PK-2
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-8 | 220 students
1650 Redman Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63138
(314)741-0400 11.7 PK-8
We've been a Central family for 10 years, and each year we've been impressed with the high-quality teaching. Our children have benefited greatly from attending a school which is not only academically excellent but racially and economically diverse, friendly and warm. Central is a gem!
- Posted by Parent - JMM
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.