Let Faith West Academy know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Faith West Academy is a college preparatory school. We are aware that our curriculum, and furthermore, the academic expectations we place on our students, tend to be quite rigorous.
- It is of the utmost importance to the administration and teaching staff of Faith West that we evaluate a student`s likelihood to be successful in this academic environment so as not to set a student up for failure.
- The primary tools we use in this evaluation process are report cards, transcripts, and standardized testing.
- Academic enrollment standards mandate that an incoming student must: maintain grades of 75+ in each academic course, in each grading period for two full years grades and test scores should be consistent with one another transcripts (for high school students) must indicate that a student is on track to graduate in 4 years In order to uphold Faith West`s `Statement Concerning Action Toward Detrimental Factors`, specifically in reference to other children`s safety to spirit, soul, mind, and body, students will be expected to exercise self control at all times.
- Self-control is evidenced in conduct grades. Therefore, enrollment standards mandate that an incoming student must: maintain conduct grades equivalent to E`s & S`s in each grading period for two full years not have any outstanding disciplinary issues not have an excessive amount of disciplinary referrals not have ANY disciplinary referrals that include behavior determined to be detrimental to others; this includes, but is not limited to physical aggression, verbal abuse, or any behavior which inhibits a conducive classroom environment.
- ** Please note that Faith West Academy will never override or supersede the authority of another school.
- With this in mind, it is important for families to understand that a student who behaves in a manner which inhibits a teacher`s ability to teach or another student`s ability to learn will be asked to withdraw.