Let Far Hills Country Day School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Far Hills values diversity and admits students of any race, color, or ethnic origin.
- All students applying for admission to the school must complete the application process in order to be considered. Step 1: Application Form Complete theonline application.
- Step 2: School Records Request school records through your online enrollment applicationdashboard. Step 3: Teacher Recommendations Have your child`s current classroom teacher complete a recommendation formonline.
- Step 4: Learning Assessment Schedule a LearningAssessment for children applying to grades kindergarten through grade four.
- Assessments are done through our Admissions Office. Please contactKevin Donnelly, Director of Admissionto schedule anappointment or call908-766-0622 x455.
- For grades 4-5, Educational Records Bureau`s (ERB) CtP-4 is required. For grades 6-8, results of the SSAT or ISEE must be submitted.
- Step 5: Campus Visit Prekindergarten and kindergarten applicants participate in a group visit where they will gather with our teachers for an hour-long activity.
- During this time, teachers assess the applicants within the social context of the classroom and spend one-on-one time with each applicant.
- For grades 1-8, applicants spend a full day at our school, where they are accompanied by a student host and visit classrooms in their current grade level, giving both the applicant and our teachers the opportunity to get to know one another.