Let Holy Cross Regional Catholic School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Thank you for your interest in Holy Cross School. We look forward to receiving and reviewing your application materials.
- For questions concerning the application process, please contact the Office of Admissions. The Application Process Step 1.
- Schedule a tour of our campus and/or participate in an Open House event.
- To schedule your tour, please contact the Director of Enrollment. Dates of our Open Houses will be posted on our website. Step 2.
- Complete the Application for Admission and the Transcript Release Form and return to the Director of Enrollment along with the non-refundable $50 application fee.
- In addition to the application and release form, parents will also need to submit the following: Copy of Birth CertificateCopy of Baptismal certificate (if Baptized)Complete immunization records and recent physical exam record (completed within the last six months) Review Timeline: Applications received by February 1 are reviewed for first round of acceptance.
- Applications received after February 1 will be considered on an on-going basis. Step 3.
- Financial Assistance: Once you have applied to Holy Cross School, families seeking financial assistance should complete the online FACTS financial aidapplication.
- Important: The online application must be completed after you have submitted your Application for Admission.
- A $30 fee is charged per application. Step 4. Schedule your visitation day and assessment.
- Students applying for grades 1 through 12 will spend the day visiting our campus and will also be assessed at the end of the visitation day.
- An application will need to be on file in order for a student to participate in a visitation day as well as assess.
- The Director of Enrollment will contact you to schedule your visit.
- Students applying for Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten: The Director of Enrollment will contact you to schedule your assessment date. Step 5.
- Following review by the Admissions Committee, parents will be notified in writing of the school’s decision. International Applicants Holy Cross School is proud of our diverse student population and we proudly welcomed students from Korea, Thailand, China, Denmark, Italy and Australia for the 2012-13 school year. Application Process Step 1.Complete the Application for Admission and return to the Director of Enrollment.
- In addition to the application, the applying student will need to submit the following: Copy of Birth CertificateCopy of Baptismal certificate (if Baptized)Complete immunization records and recent physical exam record (completed within the last six months) Review Timeline: Applications received by February 1 are reviewed for first round of acceptance.
- Applications received after February 1 will be considered on an on-going basis. Step 2.Applicants must also supply the following information with their application materials in addition to the materials requested in Step 1.
- Once all documents are received, the Admissions Committee will review the applicant for admissibility.
- 1. Requirements for INS Document I-20 which include: bank statements demonstrating financial ability, academic credentials indicating English proficiency, and the name and address of parent, relative or guarding living in the United States who will be housing the student.
- 2. Application materials mentioned above submitted in English. 3. A 400 word essay entitled, “Why I want to attend Holy Cross Catholic School and study in the United States”. Step 3.
- Following review by the Admissions Committee, the host agency and or student will be notified in writing of the school’s decision.
- Should an offer of admission be extended, the student will be assessed a $500 non-refundable processing fee that will be added to their tuition bill. Holy Cross Regional Catholic School admits students of any race, color, sex, religion, national and ethnic origin.
- It is the school’s right and sole discretion to dismiss or suspend any student for lack of progress or for conduct that is not in the best interest of the student and/or the school. Refund policy applies. Please see the Parent-Student Handbook for additional information.