Let Holy Family School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- All students interested in applying to Holy Family School must meet the following age criteria: Preschool - age 3 by September 1, 2012, Kindergarten - age 5 by September 1, 2012, First Grade - age 6 by September 1, 20012, When selecting children for admission to Holy Family School, preference is given in the following order: Siblings of current Holy Family School students, Registered, active Holy Family Parishioners, Registered, active Catholics of another parish, Catholics who are either not registered, non-participating, or non-supporting members of a Catholic parish, Non-Catholics Holy Family School tests every applicant for grade readiness.ÂGrade Readiness testing will be held on Wednesday, February 8, 2012 between 1:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m for our Kindergarten applicants and on Wednesday, March 7, 2012 for our First through Seventh grade applicants.
- The test consists of age-appropriate evaluation for the younger grades and age-appropriate curriculum review for the upper grades.
- You must have a completed application on file by February 3, 2012 for Kindergarten (priorty placement), February 3, 2012 for Kindergarten (general status) and February 17, 2012 for First through Seventh grade to attend the testing.
- The preschool program has a rolling admission policy and family interview.
- Please contact the admissions office directly for information. Completed Kindergarten Application Consists of the Following: Application Fee - $60.00 (Non-refundable), Copy of County Birth Certificate (not a hospital copy), Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if baptized), Pre-School Recommendation or Pre-School Evaluation (if attended), Copies of Immunization Records, Completed Application turned in no later than February 3, 2012 for Kindergarten (priorty placement) or February 17, 2012 for Kindergarten (general status) Completed First through Seventh grade Application Consists of: Application Fee - $60.00 (Non-refundable), Copy of County Birth Certificate (not a hospital copy), Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if baptized), Copies of the previous two years Report Cards, Copies of all Standardized Test Scores, Current Teacher Recommendation Form, Copies of Immunization Records, Completed Application turned in no later than February 17, 2012 Acceptance Procedure: Acceptance information is not available by phone.
- All letters will be sent by March 11, 2012 for Kindergarten and March 29, 2012 for first through seventh grades. All registration forms and a non-refundable registration fee of $400.00 are due by April 9, 2012 for Kindergarten and April 9, 2012 for first through seventh grade. Thank you again for your interest in Holy Family School.