Let Holy Trinity School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Holy Trinity School, mindful of its mission to be a witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students regardless of race, color, or national and/or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, disability, sex, or national and/or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies and practices, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs, although certain athletic leagues and other programs may limit participation.
- While the school does not discriminate against students with special needs, a full range of services may not always be available to them.
- Decisions concerning the admission and continued enrollment of a student in the school are based upon the student`s emotional, academic and physical abilities and the resources available to the school in meeting the student`s needs.
- Holy Trinity School welcomes students from all backgrounds and with many different learning needs. All educators in Archdiocesan schools follow "Directions for the Inclusion Process in Catholic Schools: Support Team Education Plan Process (STEP) and Minor Adjustment Plan Process (MAP)".
- Parents or guardians who feel that their student may need a minor adjustment to enable him/her to participate in the general education curriculum of the school should consult the student`s teacher and principal to determine how best to meet the student`s needs.