Holy Trinity School
- Holy Trinity School is a co-educational archdiocesan Catholic elementary school. The school is fully accredited by the Western Catholic Education Association and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. Holy Trinity is in its 68th year as a diocesan Catholic elementary school serving students in Transitional Kindergarten through 8th grade. Holy Trinity is dedicated to providing a safe Christian environment for students in a vibrant and diverse community. Holy Trinity is a faith community which teaches Catholic values and provides opportunities to practice a Christian way of life.
- Today, that tradition continues with excellent teachers, eager students, and families committed to seeing their children succeed. Holy Trinity`s staff and faculty are committed to ensuring that students receive a quality education. Our teachers and staff are highly qualified, professional, caring, and dedicated to "forming saints and scholars." We are committed to helping families by providing affordable tuition plans and financial assistance to those families who meet the requirements. Holy Trinity is currently accepting application for enrollment. We welcome new families to join us throughout the year and are ready to join with them in educating their children. If you are interested in sending your son or daughter to our school we encourage you to call for a tour or to set up a shadow day.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Affordable family tuition plans and financial assistance is available|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Karen Lloyd - Principal|
|Admissions Associate||Renee Torres - Office Manager|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Decathlon, Altar Serving, Church lectoring, Peer Tutoring, Student Council Altar Serving, Peer Tutoring, Academic Decathlon,
- Transitional Kindergarten through 8th Grade
- Small class sizes for individual attention
- Newly renovated classrooms
- State of the art Wi-Fi for technology integration
- iPad centers for grades TK 2, and 1:1 iPad program for grades 3 - 8
- Hands-on STEM activities at all grade levels
- Affordable family tuition plans
- Before and After-school Daycare
- Free after-school Homework Club
- CYO Athletics and a variety of extracurricular and elective opportunities
- "Saints and Scholars" who are prepared for high school, career, and heaven
Holy Trinity School is proud to offer students programs that will help them develop as whole persons and grow to their fullest potential. We are proud to prepare all of our students to be Catholic leaders for the 21st century. Offering a well-rounded education means providing programs that enrich our current school curriculum.
This year the school is initiating a 1:1 iPad program. Students in grades 3 8 will each have a Generation 5 iPad assigned to them. The device is issued at no cost and is insured by the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. Students in grades Tk 2 will utilize the iPads during their "centers" time. The iPad program is part of our blended learning curriculum that is designed to help us meet the needs of individual learners and engage students using the latest technology. Students have weekly classes in Art, Music, and PE. Students in TK - 4 have STEM education in the Tinkerlab as well as in their Technology class. Middle school students have the opportunity to take an elective class each trimester. Other special opportunities include afterschool dance, yoga, and karate, film making, foreign language, academic decathlon, and more. Offerings vary from year to year based on student and family interest. Each grade level class takes one or more field trips annually, selected by the classroom teacher to enhance the grade level curriculum.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?