St Teresa Of Avila School
- St. Teresa of Avila School is a community committed to Jesus Christ's mission of reaching out, teaching, modeling and helping others.
- Our goal is to see the children advance in wisdom, maturity and goodness.
- We recognize our duty to respect and involve all members of our diverse community and strive to enable our students to live in the world of today while preparing them for the world of tomorrow.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 149 students
1550 Maltman Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90026
(323)665-3601 1 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.