St Teresa Of Avila School
- St. Teresa of Avila School is a community committed to Jesus Christ's mission of reaching out, teaching, modeling and helping others.
- Our goal is to see the children advance in wisdom, maturity and goodness.
- We recognize our duty to respect and involve all members of our diverse community and strive to enable our students to live in the world of today while preparing them for the world of tomorrow.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 149 students
1550 Maltman Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90026
(323)665-3601 1 K-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.