St Teresa Of Avila School
- St. Teresa of Avila School is a community committed to Jesus Christ's mission of reaching out, teaching, modeling and helping others.
- Our goal is to see the children advance in wisdom, maturity and goodness.
- We recognize our duty to respect and involve all members of our diverse community and strive to enable our students to live in the world of today while preparing them for the world of tomorrow.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 149 students
1550 Maltman Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90026
(323)665-3601 1 NS-8
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.