St Teresa Of Avila School
- St. Teresa of Avila School is a community committed to Jesus Christ's mission of reaching out, teaching, modeling and helping others.
- Our goal is to see the children advance in wisdom, maturity and goodness.
- We recognize our duty to respect and involve all members of our diverse community and strive to enable our students to live in the world of today while preparing them for the world of tomorrow.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 149 students
1550 Maltman Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90026
(323)665-3601 1 NS-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.