St. Teresa of Avila School is a community committed to Jesus Christ's mission of reaching out, teaching, modeling and helping others.
Our goal is to see the children advance in wisdom, maturity and goodness.
We recognize our duty to respect and involve all members of our diverse community and strive to enable our students to live in the world of today while preparing them for the world of tomorrow.
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 157 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 50%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- St. Teresa of Avila School is a community committed to Jesus Christ's mission of reaching out, teaching, modeling and helping others. Our goal is to see the children advance in wisdom, maturity and goodness. We recognize our duty to respect and involve all members of our diverse community and strive to enable our students to live in the world of today while preparing them for the world of tomorrow.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are St. Teresa Of Avila School often compared to?
St. Teresa Of Avila Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like St. Francis Of Assisi School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for St. Teresa Of Avila School?
The application deadline for St. Teresa Of Avila School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Teresa Of Avila School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.