Dream Center Academy
- The DCA is an alternative, private Christian school designed for students who have been unsuccessful in the traditional classroom setting.
- Our goal is to provide a safe, loving environment for students to grow and excel in their academic and spiritual lives.In many ways the DCA is similar to a typical private school, in that we provide high academic and moral standards, physically and emotionally safe environment, personalized attention and tutoring, and a low teacher to student ratio.In other ways the DCA is unlike any other private school in the nation.
- The DCA believes that an affordable quality education should be available to everyone.
- Additionally, the DCA created “Life-Prep” curriculum to ensure student success outside of the classroom.
- This curriculum includes: Job/Life Skills and Leadership Development for each student – including regular experiential Outdoor Adventures.The DCA is accredited by the National Association of Private Schools and is a Candidate for accreditation with the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.- See more at: http://www.dreamcenteracademy.org.
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Polo shirt & Khaki pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships available. Students are not turned away due to finances.|
|% on Financial Aid|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: K-12 | 50 students
631 E Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90011
(213)746-5274 3.6 K-12
- Los Angeles Grades: 5-12 | 10 students
6520 Arizona Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(310)665-0137 9.7 5-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.