Dream Center Academy
- The DCA is an alternative, private Christian school designed for students who have been unsuccessful in the traditional classroom setting.
- Our goal is to provide a safe, loving environment for students to grow and excel in their academic and spiritual lives.In many ways the DCA is similar to a typical private school, in that we provide high academic and moral standards, physically and emotionally safe environment, personalized attention and tutoring, and a low teacher to student ratio.In other ways the DCA is unlike any other private school in the nation.
- The DCA believes that an affordable quality education should be available to everyone.
- Additionally, the DCA created “Life-Prep” curriculum to ensure student success outside of the classroom.
- This curriculum includes: Job/Life Skills and Leadership Development for each student – including regular experiential Outdoor Adventures.The DCA is accredited by the National Association of Private Schools and is a Candidate for accreditation with the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.- See more at: http://www.dreamcenteracademy.org.
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Polo shirt & Khaki pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships available. Students are not turned away due to finances.|
|% on Financial Aid|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: K-12 | 50 students
631 E Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90011
(213)746-5274 3.6 K-12
- Los Angeles Grades: 5-12 | 10 students
6520 Arizona Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(310)665-0137 9.7 5-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.