Yeshiva Gedolah Of Los Angeles
- Since its inception, Yeshiva Gedolah of Los Angeles has grown to become a true center of learning in the Los Angeles Community.
- Our goal is to provide our students with the highest level of education possible in both Judaic and Secular studies.
- The Rabbis at Yeshiva Gedolah are experienced educators. They have been with the Yeshiva for many years, providing our students with the knowledge and inspiration which allow them to excel in their Torah Studies.
- The results are obvious - our graduates are accepted into the most prestigious yeshivas both in the United States and in Eretz Yisroel.
- Our Students exceed the national average for their SAT testing results, and several have become National Merit Finalists.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: 6-12 | 50 students
2301 Bellevue Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90026
(213)273-7025 4.7 6-12
- Los Angeles Grades: K-12 | 50 students
631 E Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90011
(213)746-5274 5.5 K-12
- Los Angeles Grades: 5-12 | 10 students
6520 Arizona Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(310)665-0137 5.9 5-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?