Yeshiva Gedolah Of Los Angeles
- Since its inception, Yeshiva Gedolah of Los Angeles has grown to become a true center of learning in the Los Angeles Community.
- Our goal is to provide our students with the highest level of education possible in both Judaic and Secular studies.
- The Rabbis at Yeshiva Gedolah are experienced educators. They have been with the Yeshiva for many years, providing our students with the knowledge and inspiration which allow them to excel in their Torah Studies.
- The results are obvious - our graduates are accepted into the most prestigious yeshivas both in the United States and in Eretz Yisroel.
- Our Students exceed the national average for their SAT testing results, and several have become National Merit Finalists.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: 6-12 | 50 students
2301 Bellevue Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90026
(213)273-7025 4.7 6-12
- Los Angeles Grades: K-12 | 50 students
631 E Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90011
(213)746-5274 5.5 K-12
- Los Angeles Grades: 5-12 | 10 students
6520 Arizona Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(310)665-0137 5.9 5-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.