Mesivta Birkas Yitzchok
- Mesivta Birkas Yitzchok's goal is to produce G-d fearing and Torah observant students who excel academically in both Torah and General Studies.
- The environment of the school will be one that nurtures religious growth, refinement of character, and encourages a lifestyle wherein Torah, its study and culture, are primary.
- A rigorous General Studies program will enable the students to successfully pursue any profession or vocation they may choose as a means to earning a livelihood.
- The teaching of Torah's primacy will be manifest in our students' continued devotion to Torah learning even while engaged in study towards a profession and once they will be engaged in that profession.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: 9-12 | 77 students
5444 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036
(323)938-2071 1.3 9-12
- Los Angeles Grades: 9-12 | 170 students
9760 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90035
(310)203-3180 1.7 9-12
- Van Nuys Grades: 8-12 | 295 students
5900 Sepuldeda Blvd St 560
Van Nuys, CA 91411
(818)988-9321 10.2 8-12
- West Hills Grades: 9-12
22622 Vanowen St.
West Hills, CA 91307
(818)348-0048 18.5 9-12
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.