Mesivta Birkas Yitzchok
- Mesivta Birkas Yitzchok's goal is to produce G-d fearing and Torah observant students who excel academically in both Torah and General Studies.
- The environment of the school will be one that nurtures religious growth, refinement of character, and encourages a lifestyle wherein Torah, its study and culture, are primary.
- A rigorous General Studies program will enable the students to successfully pursue any profession or vocation they may choose as a means to earning a livelihood.
- The teaching of Torah's primacy will be manifest in our students' continued devotion to Torah learning even while engaged in study towards a profession and once they will be engaged in that profession.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: 9-12 | 77 students
5444 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036
(323)938-2071 1.3 9-12
- Los Angeles Grades: 9-12 | 170 students
9760 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90035
(310)203-3180 1.7 9-12
- Van Nuys Grades: 8-12 | 295 students
5900 Sepuldeda Blvd St 560
Van Nuys, CA 91411
(818)988-9321 10.2 8-12
- West Hills Grades: 9-12
22622 Vanowen St.
West Hills, CA 91307
(818)348-0048 18.5 9-12
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.