- Burlington School was founded in 1974 as a private pre-school with extended daycare center.
- This multi-lingual 34 year old institution has since then grown and expanded its program to serve children ages 2 to 10 years.
- Nursery, Pre-Kinder, Kindergarten (2-5 years), Elementary (I-IV) 6-10 years old.
- We are registered under the California State Department of Education.
- We have a highly effective administration and supervision personnel. Our staff are well-trained and experienced in the fields of Early Childhood and Elementary Education.
- We are located between Beverly Blvd. and Temple Street just one mile away from the Hollywood Freeway and 5 minutes away from Downtown Civic Center.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 266 students
16000 Mulholland Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049
(310)476-6421 13.1 NS-8
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-8 | 109 students
6641 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323)467-4177 4.5 PK-8
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-6 | 532 students
563 N Alfred St
Los Angeles, CA 90048
(323)651-0707 6.4 NS-6
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 288 students
2911 Overland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310)287-3895 9 K-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.