- Burlington School was founded in 1974 as a private pre-school with extended daycare center.
- This multi-lingual 34 year old institution has since then grown and expanded its program to serve children ages 2 to 10 years.
- Nursery, Pre-Kinder, Kindergarten (2-5 years), Elementary (I-IV) 6-10 years old.
- We are registered under the California State Department of Education.
- We have a highly effective administration and supervision personnel. Our staff are well-trained and experienced in the fields of Early Childhood and Elementary Education.
- We are located between Beverly Blvd. and Temple Street just one mile away from the Hollywood Freeway and 5 minutes away from Downtown Civic Center.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 266 students
16000 Mulholland Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049
(310)476-6421 13.1 NS-8
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-8 | 109 students
6641 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323)467-4177 4.5 PK-8
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-6 | 532 students
563 N Alfred St
Los Angeles, CA 90048
(323)651-0707 6.4 NS-6
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 288 students
2911 Overland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310)287-3895 9 K-8
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.