Tel: (213) 483-0928
- Burlington School was founded in 1974 as a private pre-school with extended daycare center.
- This multi-lingual 34 year old institution has since then grown and expanded its program to serve children ages 2 to 10 years.
- Nursery, Pre-Kinder, Kindergarten (2-5 years), Elementary (I-IV) 6-10 years old.
- We are registered under the California State Department of Education.
- We have a highly effective administration and supervision personnel. Our staff are well-trained and experienced in the fields of Early Childhood and Elementary Education.
- We are located between Beverly Blvd. and Temple Street just one mile away from the Hollywood Freeway and 5 minutes away from Downtown Civic Center.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 266 students
16000 Mulholland Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049
(310) 476-6421 13.1 NS-8
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-8 | 118 students
6641 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323) 467-4177 4.5 PK-8
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 318 students
2911 Overland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310) 287-3895 9 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.