- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 121 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,600
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 20 / May. 20
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Academic Competition Teams, Student Leadership
Arts and Music Programs:
Piano Class, Travelling Children's Choir, Violin Class
- We, the faculty of Precious Blood School, base our educational philosophy on the threefold purpose of Catholic education. Proclamation of Jesus' message, community evidenced in love for one another, and living and active service to the entire human community modeled on the life of Jesus Christ and his relationship to his Father ("To teach as Jesus did."). Realizing the threefold purpose of Catholic education, which strives to integrate religion with living and learning, we endeavor to create an environment that fosters the total development of the child, spiritually, intellectually, socially, morally, physically, psychologically, and aesthetically. Recognizing the family as the heart of this Catholic education, Precious Blood School values the role and contribution that parents make as the primary educators of their, and acts as co-educators with parents. With the commitment to Catholic values, we strive to create an environment in which students can grow and deepen their personal relationship with God and discover their role in the Catholic community. As educators, we strive to create an atmosphere conducive to learning while recognizing individual differences and fostering a love for knowledge, leading each child to his or her full potential.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Precious Blood School cost?
What sports does Precious Blood School offer?
What is Precious Blood School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Precious Blood School?
Endorse Precious Blood School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards