Let Lifestyle Christian School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Admissions Policy Christian Commitment Parents and students must understand that the Bible will be taught as the authoritative Word of God and parents should indicate that they will support the Bible teaching of Lifestyle Christian School.
- Parents must believe in Jesus Christ as Saviour and practice a lifestyle in accordance with the Holy Scriptures.
- Parents For a student to be eligible for admission or re-enrollment, the family must be Christians, a member of an evanglical Bible believing church and REGULAR in attendance at the church.
- The desired goal is a minimum of one service per week.
- Elementary Students Parents must understand that each teacher will attempt to lead their child to a personal relationship and commitment to Jesus Christ.
- Secondary Students Each secondary student must desire a personal relationship and commitment to Jesus Christ and seek to be discipled in the faith and in character. Acceptance of a student is based upon a good standing with the institution in which the student was previously enrolled as well as academic performance.