Let New England Pediatric Care know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- LONG TERM CARE For Medically Fragile Children Making the decision to place your child for long-term care can be a difficult and emotional decision.
- At NEPC, we understand that long-term placement becomes necessary for many different reasons, and we provide a supportive, family-oriented atmosphere for our long-term residents and their families.
- Long Term Admissions To apply for a long-term admission to New England Pediatric Care, your child must be approved by the MRT for long-term care.
- Requirements: Must show a cognitive level of under twelve months or under Requires a minimum of two skilled nursing needs Examples include a gastrostomy tube, tracheotomy, continuous ventilation and/or a seizure disorder that requires intervention Approved by the Medical Review Team for long-term care.
- Please contact the NEPC Social Service Department Life at NEPC When a child is admitted for long-term care, NEPC will provide a bedroom that will accommodate him or her, and do our best to pair your child with a roommate with similar needs.
- We encourage families to decorate their child's room with posters and photos, and to bring any items that will help them feel comfortable, such as a bed spread/comforter or favorite stuffed animal. Please contact the NEPC Social Service Department.